- The initial settings are WAN0 - DHCP and LAN0-LAN3 DISABLED
- The first change will be to setup networking for WAN0
- Type ‘set’ and then hit ‘TAB’ . This will provide you with the the different ‘set’ functions available (see diagram 6).
- Type set wan0
- Then input the appropriate networking information including; Address, Subnet, Gateway, and DNS.
- You can also set one of the LAN interfaces for the internal network in the same way.
- Anytime you adjust networking on the Receiver, the device will need to be restarted for the changes to take effect.
- Type ‘restart’ in order to force the rebooting of the Receiver. You will be required to confirm this request.
Viewing Network Adapters
In order to view WAN0, LAN0-3 you can view the current adapter settings.
Type ‘adapters show’ and it will list the current settings.