- The User downloads the appropriate Installer (Windows) and installs the Blacksands Certificate Chain. (Blacksands New User Account Email)
- Often the User will need to ‘Unblock’ the Blacksands Certificate Chain Installer.exe file in order to run it. (This is because the Blacksands Certificates are not yet installed on their device)
- Right Click on the file
- Click ‘Unblock’
- Click ‘OK’
- Run the Installer
- The User clicks on the “New User Registration” link (Blacksands New User Account Email) and generates their unique Certificate.
III.A.The default browser will go to https://register.blacksandsecurity.com
- III.B.The User inputs their new Blacksands Password (twice)
- III.C.Blacksands generates their unique User Certificate
- III.D.The User downloads the Certificate
III.E.DO NOT CLOSE THE WINDOW – as it has the Installation Key
- The User double clicks the downloaded Certificate.
- The OS will ask for the Password. This is the Installation Key in the above window. This is the only time the Installation Key is used.
- The User inputs the Installation Key and installs their unique Certificate on their device.