- Press the Windows key + R to bring up the Run command, type certmgr.msc and press Enter.
- When the Certificate Manager console opens, expand any certificates folder on the left. In the right pane, you’ll see details about your certificates.
Select 'Trusted Root Certification Authorities' / 'Certificates'
Verify that 'Blacksands Inc CA Root' is loaded here.
- If the Blacksands Certificate is not installed
- Locate and move to this folder.
- Ask administrator to reissue certificate for this device.